Re: [Amel] Clothes washer issue on SM 391

Colin - ex SV Island Pearl

Hi Mike

This could also be useful for others on the site later on. Try adding it to
the file here
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amelyachtowners/files/Thomson%20Washer-Dryer%20Manuals/
or
send it to me at colin.d.streeter@... and I will upload it for future
reference for the group.
Many thanks
Colin
Island Pearl II #332

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 10:37 PM, mike.k.johnson@... <
mike.k.johnson@...> wrote:

**

Hi Jean & John,

We have a pdf version of the Elco Barndt L10 Evolution Technical Training
Manual (as fitted to our SM2000 hull 461).

If you would like me to send you a copy or post on the website send me an
email.

Best wishes

Mike

SOLITUDE

SM2K 461

--- In amelyachtowners@..., johnabo2003 <no_reply@...> wrote:

Hi Jean,

That would be very helpfull, could you please send me both manuals to my
email address. The address is notrevie123@...

Thanks very much

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Jean Boucharlat"
<jean.boucharlat@> wrote:

To : John Abercrombie

I do have, in Pdf format, two owners manuals for your Australe. One is
in
English, and fairly simple, the other in French, much more detailed
and with
many more drawings of the innards of the beast. This being said they
are
owners manuals and not shop manuals. If one or the other, or both, can
be of
help let me know your email address and I'll be glad to send them.

Jean Boucharlat

Formerly SM 232