Re: Top-Bottom Hight of Santorin / Maramu 46 - Removable Hard dodger ?

eric <ericmeury@...>

The Dodger is removable. - I do know of a Santorin in France that i was told by one broker the owner would take 95k Euro for. It does not need a rebuild...but does need new standing rigging and an update on electronics....it is in yachtworld for much more and is listed by a few brokers. The owner is 81 and from my understanding wants to see the boat used by a new owner

--- In amelyachtowners@..., Dr Jörg Steffen <joerg.steffen@...> wrote:

Good morning Amel owners,
as you know from my older post I am going to buy an older AMEL for a
refit an land.
For this reason I have to do a land transport via the highways with
bridge hights of 4,50m.
I send a mail request to amel@... to get the measurement of the
santorin but til now got no answer.

Is this the famous aftersale service of amel or just the wrong mail adress ?

Do you know the height of the complete hull ??

Is the hard dodger of santorin removable ?

Many thanks !

Jörg Steffen