Re: [Amel] Marina for winter in Greece or Turquie

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

We have stayed 2 winters in Aghios Nikolaos marina on Crete. Well protected, priceworthy, pretty close to Heraklion Airport 50 min with car.
Nice little city with allmost everything you need. Easy to fix things on your bost, sails, motor, electricity things. Helpful oener of h chandlery 5 min walk from marina. Many nice restaurants that is open during the winter.

In heavy northely winds there is swell in the harbour, but with springs on all your mooring lines that is not a problem, just inconvenient.

It is a place we will come back to in the future.

Regards
Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila, SM #232

Skickat från min iPad

7 jun 2013 kl. 22:54 skrev "Maria Geiger" <pitugolf@...>:

Hello,

We are thinking to pass this winter in the eastern part of the Mediterranean Sea.
The stw group has a label for Leros in Greece and Didim in Turquie.

Does someone knows those marinas or another one ?
An advice for a good marina where we can spend this winter: save and with good services would be very much appreciated.

Best regards,

Maria