From: Scott <atioceania@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Saturday, 1 June 2013 7:48 AM
Subject: [Amel] Sun awning for a Super Maramu

We are wanting to fabricate a full awning for our Super Maramu, and happen at present to be in a western Caribbean backwater without a local canvas shop. Does anyone out there have plans/specifications/blueprints for an awning for an SM, and perhaps also know of a good canvas maker who can possibly ship to us? Thank you.