Re: Fuses for Original Maramu Electrical Panel

jjjk12s <jjjk12s@...>

Jer,

I have a slightly older Maramu than yours. I'm pretty sure the brand is Diruptor like later boats. I haven't got new ones but suggest you try typing Diruptor in the search box.

John Maramu #91

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Robert" <jeremy@...> wrote:

Hey there, quick Q:

Has anyone found a supplier for the old electrical panel fuses on the original Maramu (near companionway ladder).

We've blown one and have reached out to Amel via email 3x with no response (sux)...if Joel is listening we'd super appreciate the help too.

I have put a inline glass fuse thats working now as a temp solution, but would rather replace the blown fuse vs replace the entire panel and upgrade it.

Best,
Jer
Maramu #105
SVCerulean.com