Re: [Amel] Fuses for Original Maramu Electrical Panel

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

So strange that didn't answer you. Did you send your email to sav@...?

We ordered a new prop to the bowtruster 2 weeks ago, they answered after just a few days.

Othervice, call them and ask for Maude Touilette, she speeks english.

/Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila
SM #232

Skickat från min iPad

9 jun 2013 kl. 06:30 skrev "Robert" <jeremy@...>:

Hey there, quick Q:

Has anyone found a supplier for the old electrical panel fuses on the original Maramu (near companionway ladder).

We've blown one and have reached out to Amel via email 3x with no response (sux)...if Joel is listening we'd super appreciate the help too.

I have put a inline glass fuse thats working now as a temp solution, but would rather replace the blown fuse vs replace the entire panel and upgrade it.

Best,
Jer
Maramu #105
SVCerulean.com