Filter Eau Mer Puisard Sensor (Sea Chest Filter Obstruction Sensor)

amelliahona <no_reply@...>

Hi All:

On my last trip I noticed that the sea chest obstruction alarm didn't sound when I filled the toilet with sea water with the sea cock closed ( my normal test of this sensor ). Testing the sensor showed it was corroded and inoperative. I am currently in correspondence with Maud at Amel about obtaining a replacement. Does anyone have specifications for this sensor? It looks like a 1/8th inch pipe thread and is a vacuum pressure transducer, most of which are adjustable, but I don't know what degree of vacuum to look for. Any thoughts?

All the best,

Gary Silver

Amel SM 2000 #335