Re: Fuses for Original Maramu Electrical Panel

rossny@mail.com

Hello Jer,
We are in the middle of replacing the 230v and 12v panels and I was going to ask the group if anyone needed parts from the original ones.
Please post a picture of what you need and I'll let you know if it's the same and if mine still works. Also now for the official announcement...if anyone else needs something from the panels let me know. My panels have breakers not fuses. I will not be back to the boat to finish the job for at least a month so if it's needed yesterday I cannot help.
Have fun out there,
Ross
1989 Maramu #261

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Robert" <jeremy@...> wrote:

Hey there, quick Q:

Has anyone found a supplier for the old electrical panel fuses on the original Maramu (near companionway ladder).

We've blown one and have reached out to Amel via email 3x with no response (sux)...if Joel is listening we'd super appreciate the help too.

I have put a inline glass fuse thats working now as a temp solution, but would rather replace the blown fuse vs replace the entire panel and upgrade it.

Best,
Jer
Maramu #105
SVCerulean.com