From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of amelliahona
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 12:26 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel] Filter Eau Mer Puisard Sensor (Sea Chest Filter Obstruction
Sensor)

Hi All:

On my last trip I noticed that the sea chest obstruction alarm didn't sound
when I filled the toilet with sea water with the sea cock closed ( my normal
test of this sensor ). Testing the sensor showed it was corroded and
inoperative. I am currently in correspondence with Maud at Amel about
obtaining a replacement. Does anyone have specifications for this sensor? It
looks like a 1/8th inch pipe thread and is a vacuum pressure transducer,
most of which are adjustable, but I don't know what degree of vacuum to look
for. Any thoughts?

All the best,

Gary Silver

Amel SM 2000 #335