Super maramu bow thruster, and leaking rudder

Graham Boyd

Can any one help?

I have just purchased SM140 "Sula" (ex Gallant of Fowey). I require
to replace the bow thruster seals, any top tips that might make the
job easier?
Also on our trip from Cornwall to the Clyde in Scotland last month we
had water come in the rudder stock, this collected in the area
infront of the stock and the a fair amount of it seems to have leaked
through a hole covered by a white plastic cap into the skeg cavity.
Is this plastic cap meant to be water tight and does anyone know if
there is a drain hole for the skeg cavity?
Any other comments would be welcome as owning an amel is a new
experience for us,

Graham Boyd
SM 140 Sula