[Amel] Re: How to acid clean sea water intercoolers

Eric,

On BeBe, #387, the 3 v-belts are exactly the same belt...really nice engineering!

Bill

--- In amelyachtowners@..., kimberlite <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Bill,

I just replaced the 175 amp alternator and 3 belts one yanmar and 2 dayco
for the big alternator.

You listed the same number for all 3 ?

Fair Winds

Eric