Re: Amel 54

Peter,

I have found this group extremely personally beneficial, as I trust is the experience of most of the other Amel owner/members. Unbelievably, many of us have become "good friends" even though most of us have never met. I am very happy with your decision to buy an Amel and join our group. I am sure that your new Amel and membership in this group will be very rewarding to you, as it has been to me and others.

IMO, "politics" do not need to be interjected into this group. This group is all about Amel ownership and the exchange of ideas and the sharing of information on all matters concerning Amels. I suggest a direct email or phone call if you have a private issue with any member. Group settings are really not the place for private misunderstandings.

I hope and trust that I have not offended Joel, Peter, or any other member by speaking up. If I have, I apologize.

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Boat in Turkey, crew in Houston recuperating from cancer surgery...returning to BeBe on 1 July.

--- In amelyachtowners@..., Peter Forbes <ppsforbes@...> wrote:

Dear Joel,

I am disappointed by your reply to this normal and genuine question - I am not aware of any USA politics or a new Amel agent.

Can you explain?

Best wishes

Peter

Peter Forbes

07836 209730
ppsforbes@...

On 17 Jun 2013, at 23:52, "Joel F Potter" <jfpottercys@...> wrote:

Perhaps you should ask the New Amel Associate for America/NOT this so he can give you a dumb ass answer.

All the best,
Joel