Re: Missing Teak bow seat - need picture to have one made.

jsrogers47 <jsrogers@...>

I replaced my bow seat with one made locally to match using marine grade mahogany veneer plywood. See photos. It is a trapazoid with the parallel edges being 9.25" and 19.75 and the angled edges being 17.25". The under side fastens to the bow rails with clips and a knoted line. I can email you photos.

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Alex" <uster@...> wrote:

What I call the Teak Bow Seat is missing on my SM2K, I am looking to have one made, if you could please send me pictures, would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
If someone had one for sale, let me know as well!
Sincerely, Alexandre
713-412-6704
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Seabrook - Texas - USA