Re: [Amel] Re: Missing Teak bow seat - need picture to have one made.

karkauai

I made one out of mahogany but it was a pain to keep varnished. I've just made another out of off-white starbord which is close to Amel white. Two SS plates with curls at the ends screw into the bottom and go over the pulpit to hold in place. I can post a pic but its not installed yet.
Kent
SM 243 Kristy
Brunswick GA USA

On Jun 19, 2013, at 1:18 PM, "jsrogers47" <jsrogers@...> wrote:

I replaced my bow seat with one made locally to match using marine grade mahogany veneer plywood. See photos. It is a trapazoid with the parallel edges being 9.25" and 19.75 and the angled edges being 17.25". The under side fastens to the bow rails with clips and a knoted line. I can email you photos.

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Alex" <uster@...> wrote:

What I call the Teak Bow Seat is missing on my SM2K, I am looking to have one made, if you could please send me pictures, would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
If someone had one for sale, let me know as well!
Sincerely, Alexandre
713-412-6704
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Seabrook - Texas - USA