De : tonic102004 [mailto:paebersold@...]
Envoyé : mardi 28 décembre 2004 9:14
À : amelyachtowners@...
Objet : [Amel Yacht Owners] Algae on propeller

I am new owner of a used sm (227). I did not use it much until know.
The boat is well maintained and in very good condition, we like it
very much. Nevertheless, there seems to be a problem with algae
development on the propeller when the boat lays for a few weeks in
the marina. Actualy the boat is in SanRemo in the Med. After a few
weeks not beeing used, the engines gets up to 1700t/m instead of 2500
or more. The previous owner had evertime asked a diver to clean the
propeller before navigating.
Has anybody experience in solving this problem. Or is the only way
diving and cleaning?
Thanks
Paul

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129212m65/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705065792:HM/EXP=1104308060/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
p://companion.yahoo.com> click here

s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=943369228>

_____

Yahoo! Groups Links