From: Patrick Naegels
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 6:32 PM
Subject: RE : [Amel Yacht Owners] Algae on propeller

Hi Paul,

yes, you have to clean blades of your propeller to come back to 2.500
rpm

To avoid that, you can apply some coats of bottom paint on your
propeller at next haul out. Several brands are OK.
We succesfully tested 2 components PLASTIMO spray system in Med and 2
components JOTUN paint system in West Indies.

Easy to apply, that just take some time, because of the time you have to
wait between coats. Blades are rather clean during 1 year except if you
stay for a long call (several months)

Patrick
http://www.amelcaramel.net