Re: [Amel] John-- Motor lifting block on mizzen boom

Richard Piller <richard03801@...>

Hi all, Defender list about 25 cheek blocks that can handle 1700# and 7/16 line. Check it out. They will ship international too
Regards
Capt Richard Piller

On Jun 25, 2013, at 16:37, Sailorman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Hi John,

I thought the block was a lewmar but I could not find it in the catalog (it
is Marked England) I also tried Bowman also no luck.

Are you able to find it on the Lewmar site?

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

_____