Regards

J-P Massicotte
S/V Vanille, Santorin #51
Le 2013-06-26 à 10:38, Fisher, Thomas W. a écrit :

Hi Jean-Pierre,

I believe if you remove the cover, the motor will have a plate or be stamped with info that will lead you to its specs. and from there to the correct brushes. Likely the only way to know for certain.

Tom Fisher
Sheila, Sharki #142
Kingston, Canada

________________________________
From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of jp_nikan
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 09:55
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel] Re: Lofran Tigre 1992 windlass

Thank Tom and Craig, the only problem i don't know if my unit is a 1000W or a 1200W.
Imtra list 2 differents parts numbers for the brushes.

Jean-Pierre Massicotte
Santorin Vanille #51

--- In amelyachtowners@...<mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com>, "sv Sangaris" <sangaris@...> wrote:

Tom's right about the switch. It's readily available from chandlers - I spotted them just last week. Also, go to Lofrans website and they list the brushes under "spare parts".
Craig Briggs
s/v SANGARIS, SN68

--- In amelyachtowners@...<mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com>, "Fisher, Thomas W." <fishert@> wrote:

Hi
The switch installed on the motor cover is an Amel modification. You can still get the switches from Amel the last time I check. Others have posted alternatives that I certain work out fine. Try searching older posts and you should find several of ideas if I recall.

Tom Fisher
Sheila, Sharki #142
Kingston, Canada