Volvo TMD22 Stop solenoid

Graham Boyd

There has been much chat about solenoid s on the yanmar, but here is one on the Volvo. My engine won't stop electrically. I have verified current is getting to the solenoid on the HP fuel pump. Has any one any tips on removing this solenoid from the pump, and is it likely I could fix the stuck solenoid or am I up for a new unit?

Incidentally I use VOLSPEC in the UK for all Volvo parts. They dispatch immediately and are significantly cheaper than anyone else. For you guys in the USA as for me here in HK the current exchange rate is also rather attractive!

Graham
SM140 SULA
Hong Kong