Re: [Amel] Calpreda pump for aircon

Richard03801 <richard03801@...>

Hi anyone interested in a used motor and pump in working order. It was replaced as a precaution on a boat getting ready to sail across the sea. Price on behalf of
The owner is US $300 packed. Plus shipping.
Regards.

Fairwinds to all

Richard Piller
Cell 603 767 5330
email. Richard@...
AMEL SUPPORT AND SERVICE IN THE NORTHEASTERN U.S.

On Jul 12, 2013, at 15:14, "John Hollamby" <annejohnholl@...> wrote:

I have just found that the slinger on the shaft of this pump is spraying sea water. In my spares I have a ceramic seal and another seal without any instructions in a bag labelled Calpreda. I intend to open the pump up tomorrow but wonder whether anyone has any useful advice because if there is likely to be something sinister I will just not use the aircon until we get somewhere where there is an agent.Annoying as we were about to sail away for the summer.
Anne and John, Bali Hai, SM 319