Von : alainfeuillet@laposte.net
Datum : 23/07/2013 - 08:51 (UTC)
An : amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Cc : dave_benjamin@yahoo.com, yoavli@yahoo.com
Betreff : [Amel] Re: headsail furler problem

Hello Yoav and all,
Early this year my genoa furler broke. Pilgrim is SM #26 built in 1990. A
small pin on the traveller command became loose and went into the gears,
breaking teeth of the electric driven wheel.
Amel has no spare parts but proposed me an identical model for 7200ˆ,
claiming that an equivalent from Antal is worth 12000ˆ. I got the new parts
from a machining shop in Athena, being in Greece at that time. Total cost of
repair 700ˆ including local mechanichs manhours.
I have photos of this work and drawings from Amel.
First we need to identify your model. I can send you the drawings I got from
Amel (Colette Limouzy; Aftersale in La Rochelle)
If others are interested by the photos and drawings I can put them in the
photos section but I need some guidance to have it done.
Cheers
Alain
PILGRIM SM #26