Re: [Amel] anodes at the rudder

jlm@jlmertz.fr

The life time depends one the situation of the boat in the harbor,
if you are near metallic boats with high leakage current it can fall to
6 month other wises 1 to 3 years on CottonBay ...
I check the anode every 6 months and change by annual care if more than
the half is loss.

Jean Luc on CottonBay SM 316

Le 25/07/2013 19:43, Mark Erdos a écrit :

Hans,

This is quite easy to do. It can be done while in the water. I highly
suggest tying a piece of fishing line onto the bolt holding the anodes
once
it is loosened to prevent from dropping it.

Does any know the average life expectancy of the anodes on the rudder? I
also have to change mine about once a year (if not before).

Mark

SM2K #275

www.creampuff.us

From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com