Re: Cleaning props and hull - hookah systems

Craig Briggs

Per Kent's comment that many of these systems are much too expensive for what you actually get, take a look at David Lynn's article in the December 2012 issue of Ocean Navigator about how to simply and cheaply construct your own.

If you are SSCA members the on-line Ocean Navigator is free. You may also try this link: http://www.oceannavigator.com/November-December-2012/A-hookah-dive-system/

David is contributing editor to ON and he and Marcie sail aboard s/v Nine of Cups - good info on their website "Nineofcups dot com" where there's also a link to this article and many others.

Craig Briggs
SN 68 "Sangaris" in Samos, Greece where I just got my bottles filled for 5 euro.