From: luvkante <luvkante@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 1:22 AM
Subject: [Amel] Bad odours coming from the A/C

Hi everybody,

Whenever we leave our boat for a couple of days, the A/C creates nasty odours. I assume, that this is because the cooling water hoses are not gas tight.

The A/C smell in the owners cabin is the worst.

Does anybody have experience in resolving this issue?

Your support is highly appreciated.

Martin
Amel 54 "Chiara"