Subject: Re: [Amel] Bad odours coming from the A/C
To: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 5:48 AM

What kind of smell is it, Martin?  There should be
no leakage of sea water with the gas system or air flow.
If there was a connection between the gas and sea water, the
gas would escape and there would be no cooling.  If sea
water is leaking out at the AC unit, it should be obvious.
More likely the condensate drainage is not draining into the
bilge and remains in the tray below the AC unit.  That
could cause mold issues.

Let us know what you find.

Kent

SM 243 Kristy