Re: [Amel] Where to purchase Fresh Water Pump Reya A66B and its rebuild kit ?

Richard03801 <richard03801@...>

Hi you buy an on demand pump from Jabsco or Shurflow that will work just fine without the tank.

What pressure plate areyou refering to???

Regards
Richard Piller

Cell 603 767 5330

On Aug 8, 2013, at 15:36, "Alex" <uster@...> wrote:

Could you please let me know where I could purchase the rebuild a Fresh Water Pump Reya A66B and its rebuild kit ? (Unless I am mistaking, this is the fresh water pump that provides water to galley, heads, etc. from the water tank).
Also, how about the pressure plate, where could I purchase a spare?

Thanks in advance, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Seabrook, Texas, USA