Re: [Amel] B & G Hydra 2000 - Wind Speed stopped working?

Colin - ex SV Island Pearl

Thanks Mike & Peta, Dennis, Bill

Most helpful. We will follow all these potential solutions when next on the
boat.

Kind regards
Colin & Lauren Streeter
Island Pearl II, SM2K #332
Brisbane, Australia

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 5:53 PM, Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe <
yahoogroups@...> wrote:

**

The bushing bearing is also the sender unit. see this:

I replaced both bushing/bearings...1 for direction and 1 for speed.

I would recommend Tinley Electronics for the parts...email sarah"at"
tinley.net. Please tell her hi from Bill "BeBe."

Bill
BeBe

--- In amelyachtowners@..., Mike Johnson <mike.k.johnson@...>
wrote:

Hi Colin,

There is some useful information in the files section from Bill. Also
check out the B & G website:

http://www.bandg.com/Support/faq/

Your masthead unit is probably the 213 and I have you a file for
checking this from the junction box located behind the panel abeam the
forward heads where the main mast wiring is located.

Best wishes

Mike & Peta

Solitude
SM2K #461