From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of Colin Streeter
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 9:42 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel] Re: Prop Shaft Seals & Wearing bearing replacement & ZF
Gearbox Seawater Cooler

Hi Gary & Eric
We are not at the boat right now so will double check soon and confirm,
however I am pretty certain that this is exactly the same cooler as you
have described here. I did get a picture of the old one before discarding
it so will put some pictures on the site in the next few days as this will
make it easier for others to identify the unit in future too.
Fair Winds
Colin & Lauren Streeter
Island Pearl II, SM2K #332

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Sailorman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

**

Gary,

I am pretty sure it is te same cooler as we have the same tranny,

Measure the hose from the sea chest. It should be 30 mm.

Here is a data page from bowman. You can compare measurements to your
unit.

Mine was a dc60 xcc

Fair Winds

Eric