Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Water Maker Info

eric freedman

Hi,

I installed an ammeter, voltmeter, frequency meter and a circuit breaker to
the port of my AC panel.

I wired it in such a way that I can measure what I am plugged into before I
turn on the breaker and electrify my boat.

On one pedestal-although it was marked 220 volts it was actually 440 volts.
Glad I have these instruments.

Fair winds,

Eric

SM 376 Kimberlite