From: Roy A. Duddy, Esq. [mailto:rduddy.duddylawoffices@...]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 7:28 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Water Maker Info

Off Topic, but .... do any of you know where I can buy dinnerware that is
European sized to fit Amel's divider tray? I have been to West Marine and
Boat U.S. as well as a few local chandleries. They all stock larger diameter
plates and saucers than the divider holds. Thanks.

Roy Duddy
Unwineding
Sharki #123