From: Peter Forbes <ppsforbes@gmail.com>
To: "amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Amel] Solar panels for Amel Super Maramu 53

Bill,

Your arch looks terrific - good investment I think.

I hope you will still be there on 5th Sept when I'm back in Goçek.

Peter

Peter Forbes

07836 209730
ppsforbes@gmail.com

On 22 Aug 2013, at 14:40, "Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe" <yahoogroups@svbebe.com> wrote:

I just posted photos of the Emek Marine solar arch installation which is about 90% complete. 3 X 140 Kyocera panels.

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Gocek, Turkey

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe" <yahoogroups@...> wrote:

Stefano,

No drawings, just a photograph. The unique design was made by Emek Marine in Turkey. Possibly Emek will sell you enough information to duplicate it, but since the design is unique, I doubt that they will.

Contact: cagdas"at"emekmarin.com

Bill
BeBe

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Stefano Biffi <cptbiffi@> wrote:

Hi and tks for the suggestion. Do you already have drawings for a SM installation. I'm looking also to have the airgen at the same location. Any suggestion closer to me today (italy)?

Stefano on board N'EVEREST
SM185 in Bocca di Magra

Il giorno 17/ago/2013, alle ore 11:41, "Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe" <yahoogroups@> ha scritto:

Tony,

If you are in the Med, I suggest you get one in Turkey.

Also, Peter Forbes s/v Carango just had one of these installed and we are getting a version of it for BeBe (SM).

Hope this helps.

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently Gocek, Turkey

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Tony Robinson <tonywrobinson51@> wrote:

Hi everyone.

Has anybody fitted solar panels to their Amel 54 ? I would welcome any thoughts/recommendations. I had two 50W panels on my last boat - an OVNI 435 - and I thought they were the best bit of kit on the boat. The batteries were kept topped up throughout the winter and with 4/5 amps being delivered for most of the day in summer they provided a useful supplement to the other means of charging i.e. the engine.

Tony Robinson - Catriona R Amel 54Â no.102