headliner

bobparry1947 <bob@...>

Hello. This is our first message since we bought our boat last July.
Is anybody able to recommend a place where we can have our headliner
replaced/repaired? The previous owner had it repaired using the same
vinyl but it has gradually started to detach again. We expect it to be
down around our ears when we return to the boat. Problem seems to be a
combination of glue failure and disintegration of the foam backing.
The boat is presently in Tunisia and we will probably head east to be
in Turkey next winter.
We know that the older SM's had this problem.

Bob and Ann Parry,
SM#33 Nowornot