Subject: [Amel] Re: Bearing sizes for Bow Thruster?
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 6:55 PM

Hi Alexandre. I ordered a set of bow thruster
seals from Maud by emailing her at Amelsav@... Of
course, you may write to her in french. Just tell her your
hull number and she will give you a price. I did not get
bearings from her, but I imagine she could help with that as
well.

--- In amelyachtowners@...,
"Alex" <uster@...> wrote:

> Does any one know for sure the bearing sizes for the
bow thruster?