S/Y Lady Annila
SM232 in Portugal, prepairing to cross the Atlantic

Skickat från min iPad

29 aug 2013 kl. 02:30 skrev "Alexandre Uster von Baar" <uster@...>:

Thanks for the info John, I do feel bad asking for part dimensions and not order these from Amel. But on the other hand will admit I still have not digested the fact Amel (Martinique) charged me 462 Euro last November (which was about $600) for the Jabsco electric toilet pump, while I later find these for $250. I understand they need to make profit, but this is greed...
Thanks again, sill contact Maud (in French), if the price are too high, will try in English!!!
Have a great evening, Alexandre

On Wed, 8/28/13, jsrogers47 <jsrogers@...> wrote:

Subject: [Amel] Re: Bearing sizes for Bow Thruster?
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 6:55 PM

Hi Alexandre. I ordered a set of bow thruster
seals from Maud by emailing her at Amelsav@... Of
course, you may write to her in french. Just tell her your
hull number and she will give you a price. I did not get
bearings from her, but I imagine she could help with that as
well.

--- In amelyachtowners@...,
"Alex" <uster@...> wrote:

Does any one know for sure the bearing sizes for the
bow thruster?

I want to stock on spare parts.
Thanks in advance.
Sincerely, Alexandre