Re: [Amel] Re: Bearing sizes for Bow Thruster?

Sailorman <kimberlite@...>

Alexandre,

You will probably never need the bearings for the lower unit on the bow
thruster. If you do they are standard metric bearings.

However there is a shaft that connects to the prop in the bowthruster that
you might want to have, it is available only from amel and is mae of some
sort of fiberglass type material.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

_____

Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 6:55 PM

Hi Alexandre. I ordered a set of bow thruster
seals from Maud by emailing her at Amelsav@...
<mailto:Amelsav%40amel.fr> Of
course, you may write to her in french. Just tell her your
hull number and she will give you a price. I did not get
bearings from her, but I imagine she could help with that as
well.

--- In amelyachtowners@...
<mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com> ,
"Alex" <uster@...> wrote:

Does any one know for sure the bearing sizes for the
bow thruster?

I want to stock on spare parts.
Thanks in advance.
Sincerely, Alexandre