Waterleak

r.zurkirchen

Hi All,
on my SM #407 I have recognized during last season a waterleak.
In the box under the floor in front of the aft bathroom, ( between
the aft cabin door and the bathroomdoor and the wardrobe is a a
cover under the carpet ). The water only fills up when I am sailing.
When I am in the port or on anchor, no water comes in. Amel
recomendet to check if it comes from the toilet or from the shower.
All this I have checked without finding the cause. The water is
definitly salty. The leak make when sailing about 1-1.5 liter in 24
hours.
Is anyone, who had a similar experiance and knows how to repair?

For any help I am thankfull, because Amel could not help me further
in this respect.
Rudy of SAMANTHA