Re: The New Yahoo Group format will have a big impact on our group

Jose_Luis Isasi

Hi Bill,

If you click on messages. You will see the magnifying glass.
In topics you cannot see it.
I am also discovering this new GUI!

Regards
JL

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Annsofie,

That is the old format with the rectangle box and magnifying glass...the new format, which they are rolling out in selective areas around the world, does not have the search feature.

You will see what I am talking about in a few days.

Bill BeBe

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com , <kanalmamman@...> wrote:

Hi Bill

There is a search function, I found it yesterday. It is a big empty square with a magnifying glas, type your search word. And then you can choose to search within the group or on the web.

It looks a bit different on a PC than on an iPad.

/Annsofie

Skickat från min iPad