Impeller Puller Orders

amelliahona <no_reply@...>

Thanks to everyone who ordered impeller pullers. I have had a bunch
made up and will be shipping them shortly. Please let me know how
these work for you or any ideas for improvement. I am sending one
to Joel to see if he could have them made in France and provided to
each new Amel owner. I have also fabricated some thumb screws for
the impeller covers so that the cover can be removed by hand without
having to fumble with tools. I'll post some pictures of those as
well.

Regards, Gary Silver s/v Liahona SM # 335