Watt and Sea Hydrogenerator

Martin <yachtcaduceus@...>

Does any AMEL owner have experience with the cruising version of the Watt and Sea (of La Rochelle) cruising hydrogenerator. I am interested to hear of any experience with these devices and in particular from any 54 owner who has fitted one. Photographs that I have seen of 54's fitted with one (Max of La Rochelle and Poespas of Southampton) appear to show a mounting bracket that allows the boarding platform still to be useable once the hydrogenerator wing is removed.

Apologies if this subject has been covered before. I have searched the message but not found anything.

Regards,
Martin Bevan
S/v Caduceus
AMEL 54 #56