From: minaxi53 <no_reply@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Battery Charger
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 00:42:24 -0000

I need to replace the original battery chargeron Minaxi SM 6, one of
the 1st. It only had one 30amp charger, the newer boats I believe
have two. Can anyone advise me if two really are better than one and
is there an American make obtainable here in the USA or should I go
back to Amel and have 1 or 2 shipped over?

Regards
to Vito wherever you are.

Bob

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/