Re: [Amel] RE: safety netting

Jason Dernehl <jdernehl@...>

I would have done white, but they said that black had better UV resistance. So it will last longer.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

From: lior246@... ;
To: ;
Subject: [Amel] RE: safety netting
Sent: Sun, Oct 6, 2013 2:12:42 PM

Hi Jason

Thanks a lot for the pics. it looks really good but i would like to have it in white. I also saw that they offer a net also in white.

thanks again for the pics

Lior

---In amelyachtowners@..., wrote:

Ok, more pics are up.

When I ordered I was not sure what the # values meant. This is just how net manufacturers size their nets.  #60 translates to 3.5 mm netting.  Plenty big in my opinion.  I think they do also offer up to 4mm,

If you check out the pictures section you will see that the net has a strong rope surround that holds everything together.  The quality of the rope is impressive.

If you have any other questions I will try to answer them.

---In amelyachtowners@..., wrote:

I put one pic in the photos section. I will take few more to give an idea of build quality.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android