Re: [Amel] Super Maramu rear bumper

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

I do not remember which one we used, but it needs to have 3 features:
  1. Flexible
  2. Sandable
  3. Paintable
Bill
BeBe

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...> wrote:

We used 291, but others could do as long as you can sand and paint it

/Ann-Sofie

Skickat från min iPad

12 okt 2013 kl. 09:43 skrev "Sailorman" <kimberlite@...>:

Hi,

What sikaflex did you use there seems to be a dozen products.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite