Von: amelyachtowners@... [amelyachtowners@...] im Auftrag von uster@... [uster@...]
Gesendet: Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013 15:40
An: amelyachtowners@...
Betreff: [Amel] Imray Vs British Admiralty charts for the caribbean?

In prevision of my trip, I am purchasing paper charts.  I have NGA and Britisth admirlaty for the Bahamas.

For the caribbean I sample for a couple of island Imray and British Admiralty.  I tend to prefer British Admiralty which are more expensive, can I have opinion of the forum on which ones they prefer and why, and what other books, etc. they used.  Thanks in advance, sincerely, Alexandre

SM2K #289 NIKIMAT

Seabrook, Texas, USA