Re: [Amel] dinghy for a 54

karkauai

Congratulations Jeff!  And welcome to the family.
Kent
SM243
Kristy
Brunswick, GA USA

On Oct 13, 2013, at 12:48 PM, <jmkraus@...> wrote:

I recently purchased Joel's 54, "Hollis." She is now "Spirit." I'm proceeding slowly with additions to Spirit, and one of the first additions will be an RIB. I've done some preliminary homework, and thought I'd see if any 54 owners had input regarding their choices of one, and their thoughts on what RIB was the best fit. I was interested in the AB Ventus, and wondered about fit. I will be back on Spirit in a week or so to measure the stern locker, but for now, I'll go with any input from other 54 owners.

Thanks in advance. Jeff Kraus