Von: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...] Im Auftrag von jmkraus@...
Gesendet: Montag, 14. Oktober 2013 13:31
An: amelyachtowners@...
Betreff: Re: AW: [Amel] dinghy for a 54

Christoph, I assume you have a RIB with one solid bottom, as compared to a Zodiac 310, with its flat individual bottom panels. Doing the metric to feet conversion, your raft is roughly the size I'm looking at. Upon deflation, you can manage to get it in and out of you storage locker? What type of dinghy is it, and do you know the listed weight?
BTW, thanks to everyone who offered me a kind welcome.
Jeff