Re: [Amel] Website Woes

Stephanie DiBelardino <stephiedib@...>

Bill ---

Perhaps we can encourage Joel to work with the AMEL mgmt to help them understand the importance of cooperation with an owners group and helping up structure a crossover with the French group.    It would be a win- win situation.  Otherwise, we are orphans banding together. And, yes, I will have some cheese with my whine!  Preferably, a gorgonzola dolce!

Stephanie
Santorin "Bianca"

Stephanie DiBelardino

On Oct 15, 2013, at 10:38 AM, "Bill & Judy Rouse" <yahoogroups@...> wrote:

Stephanie,

Yes, Nordhavn does participate and has a very good owner's group. Unfortunately, I do not believe that the current management of Amel is similar to the Nordhavn management. Interestingly, I believe there are a lot of crossovers in the two company's customer base, but sadly I do not think that you will see Amel doing this.

I am hopeful that someone fluent in French will discuss some sort of share or merger with the French owner's group owner. I have an archive of what I considered the important photos and files from the Yahoo Group and regardless what Yahoo does with our current group, the messages that are currently there will likely be there for a long time. I think all of the other things are important such as the photos and files.

Bill
BeBe #387

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 7:43 AM, Stephanie DiBelardino <stephiedib@...> wrote:

I agree with Bill about adapting the French site.  I searched for it even before I searched for the yahoo owners group.  Perhaps AMEL would be interested in facilitating the adaptation.  When we owned a Nordhavn. PAI, the company that manufactured Nordhavn, participated in the forum so as to keep its finger in the pie.

Fair Winds!
" Bianca ", formerly Dikenec II
Santorin

Stephanie DiBelardino