Subject: Re: [Amel] Website Woes
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 3:38 AM

Stephanie,
Yes, Nordhavn does participate
and has a very good owner's group. Unfortunately, I do
not believe that the current management of Amel is similar
to the Nordhavn management. Interestingly, I believe there
are a lot of crossovers in the two company's customer
base, but sadly I do not think that you will see Amel doing
this.

I am hopeful that someone fluent
in French will discuss some sort of share or merger with the
French owner's group owner. I have an archive of what I
considered the important photos and files from the Yahoo
Group and regardless what Yahoo does with our current group,
the messages that are currently there will likely be there
for a long time. I think all of the other things are
important such as the photos and files.

BillBeBe #387

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013
at 7:43 AM, Stephanie DiBelardino <stephiedib@...>
wrote:

I agree with Bill about adapting the
French site.  I searched for it even before I searched for
the yahoo owners group.  Perhaps AMEL would be interested
in facilitating the adaptation.  When we owned a Nordhavn.
PAI, the company that manufactured Nordhavn, participated in
the forum so as to keep its finger in the pie.

Fair Winds!" Bianca ",
formerly Dikenec IISantorin

Stephanie DiBelardino