Re: [Amel] Osmosis protection

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Herbert,

BeBe is always in the water. We have hauled every 2 years, with the last haulout being July 2013. That haulout was 2 years 3 months and probably could have been delayed for a full 3 years because all of the 2 years 3 months was in the Med rather than in the tropics.

Bill
BeBe

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 7:15 PM, <herbert@...> wrote:

Dear Billl, thank you very much for the detailled answer! our santorin is from 1995, i sent a request now to amel-med to check if she has osmosis protection like the sm and will post the answer.

how often do you renew the antifouling? is BeBe always in the water?

tadeja & herbert

kali mera, santorin 120