Chain Counter

mcymabm@voila.fr <mcymabm@...>

The chain meter counter of my Super Maramu2000 is again out of order.
It is the second one which fails: altogether, this equipment worked less than two years out of the four and an half I had the boat.
I am presently far from France (Panama) and would like to try to get it fixed here.
Does anybody have got the drawings of the display unit? Who could send it to me by e.mail at mcymabm@voila.fr ; the professionals need it to eventually fix the problem.
Did anybody replaced this equipment, failing continuously, by a really efficient product? If yes, which one??
I know that I am far from being the only one to have troubles with this equipment, I even know personally some of them.

Thanks for your precious help.

Yves MARTIN d'AIGUEPERSE
S.M.2000 ‘’Blue Marine’’

mcymabm@voila.fr