Re: [Amel] RE: 1993 Santorin 46

Herbert Lackner

Hi,  the bed in the saloon is exact 188,6 cm long. I measured it now

it is ok to sleep for a person not taller than 180

herbert
santorin #120

---In amelyachtowners@..., <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Yes we found the lee board in our double cabin useful. I could also sleep across the foot of the bed on the Pacific crossing.
Port light to main cabin is really useful.

Chris

On 20 Oct 2013, at 09:10, Ian Park <parkianj@...> wrote:

We're just finishing our voyage home to North Wales on Ocean Hobo, Santorin no.96. We have not used the sea berth as we too find the aft cabin the best place to sleep. We did a five night passage from Africa to Spain then 3 days across Biscay with a force 8 behind us for the final 36 hours. How pleased we are with our new boat. Very safe feeling in heavy seas, and we did get some sleep thanks to the 'easy ride' of the aft cabin. With the port light in the cockpit open you are in just as easy shouting distance if you need assistance.
On the last leg up the Irish Sea and guess what it's doing out there!! Again! But Linda loves helming this boat. It's a beaut.

Ian and Linda